Background

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hi There!

Hey thanks for stopping by our blog to learn more about us (me, the cute one in the middle there and of course my humans too. Dad is on the left in the blue shirt and Mom is the one in the glasses). We hope that soon we will have the chance to also get to know more about you.
As for us... My humans adopted me just over a year ago. I'm a Goldendoodle (Golden Retriever/Poodle) that loves to spend his days chewing on bones and lounging on a ginormous pillow my dad brought home from a magical place he calls, "Costco." As a family, we love to go on drives so my ears can flap in the wind and play outside with tennis balls.
Lately, my humans have started talking about adopting a baby. They say that hopefully one day soon, I'll get to have a little baby brother or baby sister. I think that's pretty cool; I mean I love to play with my cousins (I have 9) when they come over to my house. I've helped my parents put this blog together so that you can get to know more about us. If you want to contact us just send us an email at dylanandemilyhope2adopt@gmail.com. Thanks for stopping by!